To add, delete, or modify a user's access, you must be a Company Administrator or a Master Administrator.
1. Go to Your Company's Toolbar and click the Gear icon.
2. To add a user, click "Add user":
3. Select the user type and press "Next."
You are permitted a variable number of users depending on your QuickBooks Online subscription level: one in Simple Start, up to three in Essentials, and five Plus in Plus. A maximum of two accountant users may also be invited.
4. Configure the user's permissions for access and click "Next."
5. Configure the user's administrative privileges and select "Next."
Click "Save" after entering the user's name and email address.